Originally released On: 22 NOV 2021 via Tokenpost (Link below)
Bitcoin preferred store of value asset over Gold by a growing number of fund managers
Rising inflation is causing many institutional investors and fund managers to look to Bitcoin (BTC) over Gold.
Many now view crypto as a better hedge and store of value – Here are a few thoughts from industry leading funds.
Skybridge Capital founder Anthony Scaramucci said that Bitcoin’s technical properties make it better than Gold.
– Zero cost movement and storage
– Scarcity – supply shortage will be ten times better than Gold over the long term and will eventually eclipse Gold.
Galaxy Digital Holdings CEO Mike Novogratz also said that Bitcoin is a better store of value than Gold.
– Bitcoin is just a better version of a store value.
– Over two hundred million people worldwide participate in the bitcoin ecosystem, and it continues to grow.
Fund manager Paul Tudor Jones said he prefers Bitcoin over Gold as an inflation hedge.
– It’s simply winning the race against Gold at the moment…
Starwood Capital Group co-founder Barry Sternlicht said, “The reason I own Bitcoin is because the U.S. government and every government in the western hemisphere is printing money now to the end of time.”
– he worth of Gold and Silver is based on industrial demand.
These are not the only players that view crypto in this light, the believing community continues to grow, and in this environment, the smart money will be looking for a safe store of value.
In Bitcoin We Trust.
Originally released On: 27 JUN 2022 via Money Morning (Link below) By Ryan Dinse. Click for the read the full article A lot of people just can’t handle the fact that crypto can simultaneously be a game-changing technological and monetary innovation...
CCSe Token - CCS Wealth Equity Token CCS Wealth has issued 10 million CCS Equity (CCSe) Tokens with an initial offering price of 2 USDT. This offering imputes a $20,000,000 USD valuation on the company. This valuation is a 16.56 multiple of Q3 average earnings. CCS...